[PWE3] AD comments on draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Wed, 30 October 2013 14:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2910; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1383142761; x=1384352361; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:subject: content-transfer-encoding; bh=ql+ZIaD8M1b3TFxDSx+9O9b2pM1JyNVmLsY8M5kEJC8=; b=TT1vw04BeVXgENvNvzdArNmVuedqxZtz05LvfXNPw5mdq7tE6wlVawPz OvU1u1a3LYPQWRi4kZpz7ItdnSUUoMQXHgctA0NHmwRyyWNuiPhOL9OwS vCWVJI5wXe98hrQKemCU2rjLCk5DV6OzN4GZDDn/4lX75UlbU7Nhn2NuJ Y=;