Re: [PWE3] A question regarding torn down PWs in draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-08.txt

Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com> Tue, 06 January 2009 19:56 UTC

From: Alexander Vainshtein <Alexander.Vainshtein@ecitele.com>
To: "Busschbach, Peter B (Peter)" <busschbach@alcatel-lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 21:55:44 +0200
References: <A3C5DF08D38B6049839A6F553B331C7698C2C6CCC1@ILPTMAIL02.ecitele.com> <E60778C3916D3548BBCF4D964186348F022953BD@ILEXC2U01.ndc.lucent.com> <A3C5DF08D38B6049839A6F553B331C7698C2C6CDE7@ILPTMAIL02.ecitele.com> <E60778C3916D3548BBCF4D964186348F022954DD@ILEXC2U01.ndc.lucent.com> <A3C5DF08D38B6049839A6F553B331C7698C34E3EE3@ILPTMAIL02.ecitele.com> <E60778C3916D3548BBCF4D964186348F022EF11B@ILEXC2U01.ndc.lucent.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US