PMP> Still two definitions of Busy

"Caruso,Angelo" <Angelo_Caruso@wb.xerox.com> Mon, 09 June 1997 20:12 UTC

Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 12:50:02 -0700
From: "Caruso,Angelo" <Angelo_Caruso@wb.xerox.com>
Subject: PMP> Still two definitions of Busy
To: pmp@pwg.org
Sender: pmp-owner@pwg.org

Editorial comments on the current draft (draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-02.txt):

On page 18 of the current draft there is a definition for Busy /
 Temporarily Unavailable which appears as part of the same paragraph
 for the definition of Unavailable. I believe this should be removed
 since there is a second definition for Busy on page 19. I thought we
 had agreed to this previously.

The table on page 19 has 'Normal' as the first entry. I thought we had
 agreed to change the first entry from 'Normal' to 'Idle'.  There is no
 definition for 'Normal' but there IS a definition for 'Idle'.

There are many instances of text formatting problems (line wraps and
 indentations) in the draft.

Angelo