Re: IPP> TLS security section of protocol document

Carl Kugler <kugler@us.ibm.com> Tue, 03 February 1998 17:22 UTC

Delivery-Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 12:22:57 -0500
From: Carl Kugler <kugler@us.ibm.com>
To: ipp@pwg.org
Subject: Re: IPP> TLS security section of protocol document
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 11:55:39 -0500
Sender: ipp-owner@pwg.org

Is the approach in

  Network Working Group                                      Ari Luotonen
  Request for Comments: XXXX          Netscape Communications Corporation
  Category: Informational                                 September, 1997

                Tunneling SSL through Web Proxy Servers

 draft-luotonen-ssl-tunneling-03.txt, expires on 9/26/97

being considered for TLS?

  -Carl

ipp-owner@pwg.org on 02/02/98 02:25:38 PM
Please respond to ipp-owner@pwg.org @ internet