Re: [Qirg] Discrete/Continuous variable encodings

Gelard Patrick <Patrick.Gelard@cnes.fr> Tue, 16 June 2020 14:37 UTC

X-IPAS-Result: A2HFAACr2Ohe/wUBeApmGQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBARIBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQFHgUOBI1KBEBSBMwqEGlGQNoMQgjiOIoYqgV8JCwEBAQEBAQEBASABDAoEAQGERAIXggElOBMCEAEBAQUBAQEBAQYCAQECAoZEAQuGSAIBAQIBASEKQQsQAgEGAg0VCxIDAgICJQsUEQIEDgUIDIMTgX6BDZlYmjYZgSuBMhqEIAEUQIVXgTgBgWSMf4ERQ4JNPoJcAQECARZ/DRErFSiCVTOCLQSBdY1MgmCGN5pogQIHgU2BEIMBhT6IdIgMgQeCf40LA41UkR2Gb4Melg4qgXkzGidMgmkJRxcCjjcXg05qhCqFQnQCAQEBMgIGAQcBAQMJjhyBNYERAQE