[Qirg] Additional comments on Rodney draft

Bruno Rijsman <brunorijsman@gmail.com> Wed, 20 November 2019 13:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:subject:message-id:date:to; bh=Zi7ZS2aMuXGN0mctgrR7jkgfF3x0488d2P6jhylSqas=; b=BWYuhhMQKcu0Eqn6XB1ICNxlwD7IL3eDbJhj/cDcpF6z7WB560z1N5aAQow7Yj4YbZ wvpIVo1q5fQxqx8qdI9fxWpkgKDKtzQEBXEstSGF99z1rU8A8lVTgqB7mdqgHIbGG9mk xMKXheQ0YqCPExEnd5T3s0e1VjLPMlPG572vwSPQ/E6Uircd3nKi9WXfoToqgNrXnlHg Vvl0//JNqn3NIUtz9/nH3kaapjPDyNVuwgh5dforO57OlIi7rexmeTHiQoA9qklafK9a zeklpQcyWTn8Q6RwJDof9XSxoL7gw/NKCaUPlso2JrIrdilf1LF3L1ZMMkdhShcaKKEZ 0lHA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:subject:message-id:date:to; bh=Zi7ZS2aMuXGN0mctgrR7jkgfF3x0488d2P6jhylSqas=; b=Hp4e71CGeM/fGQN2qm6oDq4PR6Oal4sXGl4bYmRHZTkpMjLq1s+jzvCfRf15pAzgvX T7Ms8h/Vpz5UTM77nuWbyk575ivdbQpVE23w0KGzHr2gCh2DAn6YRSxKuka4hn8ohwFe h/h7POis4EH8SLLptLtYgCWF9nhpPFDE37xxTBYIhXxbME2KHlwG2OWdvq/Zyq9ShwdF kVoFv4IMLN5z5MorHkTYJ4zeaeP/UnAacjIylkEPb5quZSjN/rDrn8IzlQhaV97itGjG ntI06LdQ5EsfZgiwFjXhyoYPVcQdhBCQIvKjpDrb1wE/aUfL/vEpJlzBBJHfHtYi01TC sbFg==