Re: What to do about multipath in QUIC

Mikkel Fahnøe Jørgensen <mikkelfj@gmail.com> Wed, 11 November 2020 21:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=caK6kvVF4rOmYsZICG0fuCjfM6jOtN0usQx7lI8vXiw=; b=qSaSn9Ot5FaS2tMpR8UtAhiXn5d5Qc5WQ6ZUBccl5v3nLjEAGBiddInsVY68ieuGvC nXyxvtGzlFmGrEcmXQHUyz4jpoC3y7MCKJ0eNzm2TWpj4/qFhFJruYv2A5JiIvKEem2t tDibDP8anrZt1kQEmBB3kwcPuBWUyYp458g29dNOaGFmSHcFN8hILNfmps+fRWpWTquC jStXZpTMp7B+MlJwBP2HXo1QCLb5gIw2M41sGyd5ej2fzxPE3Z3iXkEgua25tYGOCQx2 UDsVxIjAfNTH6hIOTRv/cjkuM6QdRfCi60LAC7/ZtW1yJbH114DMMJQ++gv/++2ESiBC EuZQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=caK6kvVF4rOmYsZICG0fuCjfM6jOtN0usQx7lI8vXiw=; b=oV404Ls3Q5XqINS8Ew50qNVN1qexrAvu+xyMnVJgUklqHAJMWETL/Rqi9DiGU+C3ME H4IwxJmA9ZiAa78h3zUnBHVe+5jKCappa/ldGsftpumUOoGbrlXLyOn2FjDQeKyHl+G8 o0Us900InaDniaR7HXHrNzkdR51o2V0dN8ds/lkoFq2i6chknRyTbO8m2PAQp6iMABgl NF5eXDPd0y4DmnhRlXmolRaHnfIc7mIZkv85lbSEUU+kULQJan390+76Yj75boQSK9Xx +BM/XW5E5labQg54pcVoUL//XHxUSCHy+G5tmddpN4RV31jJAM5N411wkKOO7psoxEVS CksA==