Re: Collecting measurements with Multipath QUIC

Ian Swett <ianswett@google.com> Sun, 29 April 2018 19:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=jE2aiTqc5HmH4pPL0Elc5lj0SpAo9LUKe4nAEQcUQgQ=; b=OPYnUwM+cTHABptwTCn2K44d8tO5GIDU2Z1eWt8DM8u2xG0FlVhPaoUWTkUnOiJtHz cA+G0Ku18kbLQJWBZ6y6FvD4Iwt7c6TvxksQUJwVJwOLrIuZFL+rKaOCmpWnlaKklhY/ kRnF8uqydLULO0+sITt3Piew98D7VQi3udNdnSbagXsOz49G8/ZoAHRU+Dir6inY+hN2 tuyUCl4sPClQU3VI2ex6CixoxtMiHi1Uo3i3WOJPa3Pt/yjpQRnWMfxoq4jSCWplxHTQ 7jTZaBJMwC4oDa78Qg90tZo6mTgMp73JsZnYLym1cbub+E1i8gfjXupbEYXMn9mzvVRO AcDQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jE2aiTqc5HmH4pPL0Elc5lj0SpAo9LUKe4nAEQcUQgQ=; b=tZdfUcjstRB6Op/3R+g4xeDjyP/IRdu3/Z5aCpH2v/eRX9pRLR7/xaPzcKV/6y7BVv Ffvmj859gUA8OqoZ5vLtufVxnj9Q9GCSeq2TUFJ48uWA9MgCusbabaRtYws3wZe4sKWv pGetJloPbuFZ07EWFdsAhPDHJ2soHlmubqoDdV+n2YeDG67B9NTOVJ6TNKX+WQyGGlQy q1X8CuSf2Cv6vdrEEhVvjcUu0U6C/oFZRFT+RUQYvubWO+6RJjT9BWAKfj1POl7e+Zy4 CnJ80c0w4/QX3YoZp+Pi0oxpGqHh1S1PmU6WkOvh1azoVMBya80bmQZK6Wr/X9LiYpw4 B2CQ==