Re: [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC9000 (6811)

Chris Smiley <csmiley@amsl.com> Wed, 09 February 2022 22:38 UTC

Subject: Re: [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC9000 (6811)
From: Chris Smiley <csmiley@amsl.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 14:38:48 -0800
Cc: Martin Thomson <mt@lowentropy.net>, jri.ietf@gmail.com, quic@ietf.org, RFC Errata System <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>
To: martin.h.duke@gmail.com, Zaheduzzaman Sarker <Zaheduzzaman.Sarker@ericsson.com>

Greetings,

We are unable to verify this erratum that the submitter marked as editorial.
Please note that we have changed the “Type” of the following errata
report to “Technical”.  As Stream Approver, please review and set the
Status and Type accordingly (see the definitions at
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata-definitions/).

You may review the report at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid6811

Please see https://www.rfc-editor.org/how-to-verify/ for further
information on how to verify errata reports.

Further information on errata can be found at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata.php.

Thank you.

RFC Editor/cs