Re: [Mops] Reminder: Video Ingest over QUIC Side Meeting Friday 7/30 18:00 UTC

Sergio Garcia Murillo <sergio.garcia.murillo@gmail.com> Thu, 29 July 2021 16:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:cc; bh=0cRo6ySfeQ44FYdLOmY1G4G+dtSrbKeJBhupsMb/qRQ=; b=rafmUc1ba8V4gSrcm065RumJ0OOqTRoCoLTI0axfnVwz0bVIGJu9A4MvP4+fPaL0Uc 86Ne5tfYQ2w8GPzE398urUF8Wk76ZJZ1lTmwN2rAxx36qzzpyVi2BgRQZu4S9tRzvowP fuiTT8g3bPoQcYoGGQmRMZoRP4sno0ceWj4qzEH5seUSw/quvoGMitPdoCYkLaLLz60r u8aF9uU+sE6EpCSMz+dch8lGZa+Bzb2zDHYe3mw3dj9LA23TxGArNknBEtiXjw3WAsLX 9ZG+rrDtAxUH4d9Y18EbYVOS37xER/N5kgM2jiKj7F/6fQ4smayKIgPy7bs9jKOhe1sd xy7A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:cc; bh=0cRo6ySfeQ44FYdLOmY1G4G+dtSrbKeJBhupsMb/qRQ=; b=fPkxbbiieUUQxr2iF+vgDBbgIz6sV9ixqIj6Wfx6B3r83XgOPvZsNVMJBG6aOs39kP HNXP+qBLEbsvbuWRQUq3wtTpySHs+25LmqkL+bYUTKPkleS1nUh5v+idnL9c3zoWZJ4W CD7lXqyQ1LjwWzWcDy8iyTXM+99M0W7vwM0KHplZ1xF6Sen4TprIkLQkuD9O3Kk4x4F2 RUZC9VtLxxAxUuFtNHf/1gUapTGfpjvIUHR93VCp+e4xREzUIFi9TDqmOzVcaGMG2xWZ FmOC/B5rit8V3e8qo081RVbQjR6NQFHMlBmquc+bws+QJb333HxIo3f3IvoBU0zAVooZ /TmA==
References: <7C8E8AF7-02FA-4AD5-9A53-3A7539758C55@fb.com> <MW3PR11MB4700AAF6E8BB1FE1275876A0E1EA9@MW3PR11MB4700.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAKcm_gOKv+pOmjaEsP1G_MkpKV_PzRMeutBjH+0kw4omi7F74w@mail.gmail.com> <FB63F7E1-6827-4B97-B3D2-5AB5E3C5487E@fb.com> <CAPDSy+7aVAP8yw=K_SMrRDYJ_SVj0ixNpsGDhhDUhXOKU-HWWg@mail.gmail.com> <85EBC68C-0B48-4A45-8F72-7A3C82D28812@akamai.com> <CADdTf+jrVu1YE03+Y0-NR+v+SiYDv7LqukbMA0Zc6n9rj1X3qQ@mail.gmail.com> <863528193a4945c48498d0b5f01c4dd6@kau.se> <825FDDDF-E12A-4BFC-A489-3982E0DD6BBC@akamai.com>