Re: Add application parameters to QUIC handshake and use it for H3 SETTINGS

Nick Harper <nharper@google.com> Tue, 01 October 2019 23:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9iBQ4TLWLupQGeGpmwarrtpqr8cwca6L3T8tVrD64Lc=; b=LkwWXhuu0BNN4cp32In3uJ/StbIP1KV/HlKjxPnWLV/4O7fEBl8vC5UNYfBJApF0/9 X3Q18I3em4efMconYSdTPHJozd0zT3HEJtDA3RuBtAb532IDHvJ0jBuSe9ieiB8tZmW0 VExzpUTSSke1ezvhBjwUCxkcJ7B9rNjfrp9hk+V+hSB9oKDqtvrlcX4ImZ6ALoQTqeBv BH5XvVGXzFbWMY/yXDCZfbMaqsgHoCIrIPI+vrR133z4SieDgqGi6CI8xHNJvgqHDO59 qVM9I84LDB8OWrBCmmAHlzmdRji6i951wdeYEObIvk9z1of7Ekpya7yWt8iJSy9srB0e jisQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9iBQ4TLWLupQGeGpmwarrtpqr8cwca6L3T8tVrD64Lc=; b=gt/0w+U88MV00tEdO9i3xI/c3kqzqfIAdDiaxqVvjyIkz3Mc9X51HVx5Mem2WPDz7A GsNcZYErylD6H1Nibq/4fz4cpQsxyUZQmGB6lwdYkD2eKGdhBVCTbZFZqOOsFyCFtGpf RvHGEk+7ddUmjFiS+SEZ2uv3En7KQvmtfaCVonmAZNQH/GuzzIsK13zWo+eOMeJiM56H gGXrp7BBT9Fn6T223YPCrYLg73sOIQ6oZO5JfkB9m95RjnBxM7sJlirpHYsp93rsdJiT afNCBvNZzPyVH2N4x/0MESwpZ9SZQWStX5l9mN+U8S39JxlXWAeqoK0ijv26VVC6lfyc 5n9g==