Re: On the passive measurability of QUIC

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 06 June 2017 04:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=y85Os/9LsNTjba2wGbnWHDAHc3MQA2ab5cB5P8QPxAw=; b=jsbTzxFw9pHy3fnL1evzkVMBVqYSHdY1etk0h9GH+3jnLnVJ8MYwSvFrOiT3Ctb5Ip FOobVOh/34K9qmC822trJqgk3VYRgIOhCbmiu5CriF7Oebt9f0cvQoPz4zmhrf4SRMoN sGwREAlLTR4/ACfsESqvr3JwTzlstuynFf5EuG7oncqMyviSK7dFlWFa4v5YUaJLecOB 5rsg4jLuGVYS6Cxep6kHe74zy75sUVpUB6dSe1vuAmobCDtAekbtxxj1O2sJEDu86vfU YYSoe589OLUYT7+6C0oR6f2jinrz7C/4oEAZtXFWcZWpKMCg3YKxcxk3MY4gmli8rlEy biXg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=y85Os/9LsNTjba2wGbnWHDAHc3MQA2ab5cB5P8QPxAw=; b=VXFtGXPA8UWYoJSDVWeuHDRNnrp5lkGQYt6Xxo74ua+NVbcxDMOpX5iY1NQ5hBcaA+ hg01PIiPQlnrdiIj2oluz4oA5zyc2IDLPAuAnxeFvXGcRSLPQduPkxBgjit0zWTwbx6A 5WuIP4sAxCbghj1Honf4/zoN/9NW+Ppwmm+8yAombD9Lx3TZJdIZYliVwJSCb5s/TkX1 Lmrt21TNbl1NqSGBHh/BXls2iGC0Nz2sDxew/lA+Hsmz8K4VFeGQd86M9DwjzY6qdX9u yxVITgusymUjYKUGfQ3OZhXcm9hy/k8187HejLjLRY3wrS+as3tTeXC+ohP7zNRPbekU i8QQ==