Re: WG Review: QUIC (quic)

Giorgio Zoppi <giorgio.zoppi@gmail.com> Mon, 10 February 2020 21:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=DviJoaBuTM8h/JAVvxqxZcL2g7CuXknSPR6bnIkaOHY=; b=It7TpwVZxGtxOuYNygwcz56dR4eeGFN8E0VekiEadNVF83G0+A/W4JA8ktLgxGYkcL cpVELHZgKoihMzTJYsVZ1a1jkWWYQkrPYizuL19losiF434p4exOhoSXk1KCMcsmfXYd ik5TM6NLXmY1/hftBpv8yzlox+jh3x8hv7mF/JdHdXSxIToNJVOHPjzvpbIM44w5YUlO tUEgK1dOqOInNzlaUVpRLHFF6XX9+47TWuB+Iv95XBGhxgA+ux3lXqzlyhbsiRi5hZJK N534vzdk+MtXx9e0EwS5FprvahVSpYcBUHmujtvLm5mi/dea0FdGsJ9qdt00YVbcJ1KF xUjg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DviJoaBuTM8h/JAVvxqxZcL2g7CuXknSPR6bnIkaOHY=; b=t/6I8PK8MqMcUdKhQXMSEKJ0w6KelTgFkrglxznR3FuqckrkKSNoZEoy0ahe1GHHff e39/KFQ8axSErc1J9tly8/lV7VoZrxkTQ4NfDK1hcEU5Ou1QhrHPPl3EyuQNmK1FnEQP 4XX8qjNACtVjSckWyYTfwWMXS3/sSfUXTxGAk5Wz7jpc5dzmx5zlzG7IBIx7+PH3ZwMP Hy9zwhiSioblCDhK/l9K/RhjkQtqSvzZRWabJ/5Xnand0UkAZwNzpCtKnjsxdPdyc8W5 R139dqppRATBd2olhK4LTmiV8EUAeyBeOYjkL8YKZer4Y/uxgKJIfswI5RWqBtDB7Mw5 d5VQ==