Re: Update to draft QUIC DPLPMTUD text i draft-ietf-tsvwg-datagram-plpmtud

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Thu, 14 May 2020 17:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3r9NaBhWm9Ym85wkiQhgfEBxnqWghycFUIESJVTpB1U=; b=uvkcvk55b4MUrmDtZrYPyZrs5n/fc0GUPTc24yArL3O3pQdOxYnzKtghgO9TDuNBet 0X+4/HRaSP1yJFucAKWayRfXKUVDQWCs9RfkWyxLEiEDTFISUa/6diWBYES/rlN8UinA SMfUlbIZJLI1ybiWVK0ss8Zad2jiAYo3Qq5/26vprZtHIyCQDB+6uDWceyqdnzQe8/kI i/31GwY4n2CRHV3Uu7QIUsyRUt4IszeYvrCHKpSZgygvEstIJ1RpU7dywJossAH3GAlM MnKYUO/WPN5FUyFKAvorhJDiEfFHLHUaTo4gfSUFSsE4EBSLQALBTOl5l9D9iChPWsXa Rfdg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3r9NaBhWm9Ym85wkiQhgfEBxnqWghycFUIESJVTpB1U=; b=adKCAqm6ruU4b91ffGA/P03fZdq3D5wqGtzWrkncHenUHn1EYP8ZccC0xXTqQaT9Fr Lu5li1xSvAigOk8ED+xgcFBfb8mkLtLF5/aPjDdUCDTBT61uWiUFbBm+wdH28YyzBliW cGowJPZENVUo9Ki54XgYOK4KcjS4UeWfL3YZTxZXX63HESbyWUApiIOenSzak01viSqX d08/MdJVqY8b5InfRmu716QO2GYTc9Y9c92xVz9fFqCCazfIkzAONQs9yd3Zmj14Gp0D Bv3t/kUPF/IXdvpZr7U8CfO2iwXD3Ff1oJkxbMffX4fcT0I9LdNBgEwfSm4AGN3dcWWq wFgQ==