Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-kazuho-quic-perf-metrics-00.txt (Re: Measurement bit(s) or not)

Mikkel Fahnøe Jørgensen <mikkelfj@gmail.com> Sun, 11 February 2018 18:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=wCqU/yCm2P6T88HjlrYzEzyMVpCuAN1bN2i5fASNu9g=; b=tifR7/h/V6JTdwud2plwWVS9m49upA8TsmB0VLIWaXOSG2ep19Vp9cec1C5F+O5gox Fxf8oK7L+BM0wevWgP6ZBUL86zlZvfnWsN6C3QUDC+queU5ei9NErMrw3gzue644wiSs Th98UHXiMXr/dggd1iwpfFmfHkOot/oefSatVw0yNqLa5TMJyCIzmaGMXC9rePkY3W0t mk/2wUQcMBqiI6kkN3TxlazW4XccIViLHBOm7tOV25hPYqWh+OqIMUYvIzsyeU7NMZOQ g/Nvruj2iBr2ARN0lV3PcV0Sqq8z0A4mxmH26jO7tmfKtjLstneqfzt0EjWBMzhJiT8u 8qkw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wCqU/yCm2P6T88HjlrYzEzyMVpCuAN1bN2i5fASNu9g=; b=CDkISdsXxZP+N3hYro0bnYDktd0N0ekmnoekt8GXeegpYVZiuBHvzcJtx2lVvRQRio jOMECb+UoEQ4hCZRSdOOIj0IzBlPtSMVFil1DAhWXaFoyTiOuCJAZjiDfdhdW2YBPQoX 5JYyhU7LG7QJIiVTdHOW2Mar1OKDhfDpdcIMuOKHGR1PForKidueyyEWpDSXQkBijgVf pVD44on1HgwKhJ6WOXiPOKtRBYD4OcXd1YMQxxqe/kY/w7uo94RObHuFijoT0R1RQ1fv JQRwaeHISe9qAGCW8jr9eA9W8dALfFoaUtsmGhuweQ83+eDIg/sQKVjIdBfdL39rKaf2 +1xw==