Re: Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-quic-qpack-20: (with COMMENT)

Lucas Pardue <lucaspardue.24.7@gmail.com> Thu, 21 January 2021 14:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=axyabRrLr/929KKEPDp/gl+NR9At0K23cVJWt/Bw54Q=; b=AgNo62C8/7kf1wRBwMUCTgtx8NC0cCh21isZn/fid08nGu/lu3sTc8EggyLW2cfpEC xJ5F7nWuC2ap5LVbe3VyCiiAsJWFyjk8IGswzPJ2YalLTxvpZWEKnkOOfuY3y+i+fUEk 6nf3twf55zgXnl7SnT8zYq/z5GEfI0UGY0RE4nEUbUaJvOWiVganTGpzcHuY8Vqj1BB5 07ZXDE9JiILXGLMWIr0JY6GwmAjNn47r36M10kA4FF57VtUFcLxHo4bTAQDlppeoVMD0 6Eq+PyKSbV/HUYzLmaCHQs4wwlrdDVpKqRmI0m+5Do1TL/Y4tatvp8bc9poTK/051kTO 7T0A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=axyabRrLr/929KKEPDp/gl+NR9At0K23cVJWt/Bw54Q=; b=jkyOgj7fBsYJESXZ8sb7fyKFN1BeuvsHGgJt+MmyNsCNfg/866akibMiN3HVkz32J2 LGVJltzI2FGWpIVUpR2QVhgQRqSlD8TiwxzGHS74uJVzNgKtmLyb7acs41Egi8bkY2Y7 sRio6ELT1R9EgVdGaCrZOZVfC6y8JhKXJRU4sb+2Knej4Yo9fYHmITlPAOIyh4ERf9CX KrvebxOGWhcsm1ralRjMiJwQtdhdqSYQcwD54lBjBD6uSk9zf+pHVDFNl690sh9dxHld R0jyUK2kAqR9/acuEpv3adX9GYPMjwyWo8cVGIIDw9JESaYgpxf76EFtb6VZEA3Kwi8r 41iw==