Re: Analysis of version negotiation

Kazuho Oku <kazuhooku@gmail.com> Wed, 21 April 2021 10:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=dlbiM0xwUSaFpZELGmPoNEKlSMBYi2AQUjAegxB0GJ0=; b=gSuYSFqQAIKnSpJbIAPu3xLmUUiK8VoAQ/BqxEzqPh1Myl4xrTJ2nbWeh1KWppz7Oc Hg6YK9/I7to0iBtDAHi4OmHo17zTubffXXO9l+4O38AhAo55oWTs6GnQJ5S32gsOyxiQ EyZg7zhwrGkg4Fmq7YMnxwnaQQXzMBhTioQXl6xNwJHsVbHpAZ/A/lz0vyD3vzVsrelC dNrJfOrq9TpQP7hpn3suc467zOp313GG1a0mA+Uv+a9Y85JvrohXkv354pAUYnOorLq8 NnEGXbdczYpRzRlPuCMCokncxV1EOGEI7mh/odOYoXUzjgyJr5t7AHkifaL40+CiEC4+ noWQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=dlbiM0xwUSaFpZELGmPoNEKlSMBYi2AQUjAegxB0GJ0=; b=W7fd/pd+zo0vH0u7xr1PUjTpB5PzEdlNfya23VlHeObYShXCf9pqPnbejcVERWQY9C sQJt7/teYTRQBy7VyBtw5P78RToiUyfy6FNSguBkZ72rRRjjQrC91moPivZQjsXuUOYE YMZOCb3gGQ+Gva19POEfakwXedYi7YlH+uqaxdh5bT3UNw0l/KYx6NuLOZVX4ZfSZ+Ft b888pbaysuFe9S4MJqdmmOakp5bUHb/+22PSGraySrEGE4PiyLZhOSxIKygdufjMS9+C cq6sIRYLX9Xb/jCiUc7pqNlD6oub7TfgZuKoxpPqzWt7GjH46kzUsDymnXz6LZngDTKt KRWg==