Re: Too many GREASE codepoints

Nick Harper <ietf@nharper.org> Wed, 18 November 2020 00:37 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=iW1PO1VyU9V/wgtj+4rDcd7MB50HWUnwuBRTM8kPI30=; b=D96BHucqGXzrmNo+q7lchc8dLeGSE98iD7H3dmfI0aCIFCHyzCFPBjYg2ojJjIXsGx avCU/p608c+owDo7wJgAOtNsZUVz98dR+mgyovPBLmVToeyinfJMdIlvGIYm5ez6udxU vCln0nmiA7CSM1qbcSrp3ypbKhdBOFDR2YTn4eEuXmmNH0yfR2UoQGPHirEuAE+wo+gc 7vHpZ0qnzHtgpiuvsPXB6t4gSeeWm0wWlnqjnBXlCEo4Yxg4FKNOPHPZKEYyssJ/9sH4 ibcbn+bawb4ec2RGAfBvKVmf8eNf+w6S1NkkTj/5z705AVMW0qKfD4q3MDxqaVHAjOhr ZZVQ==