Re: Privacy considerations of multipath (Re: My BoF report: multipath)

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Wed, 02 December 2020 15:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=WnOX4Kkmt6Bwf7XAPw6s1Dttdh8uwRYMGdvL8tC9KoI=; b=nJQ/3vFKWGWMIVMbfNbEBfMRVU5EwfXCRh2HPf/qoqR7nPcHiBRPDWoqY7R15BdmH4 LTQn2/xe20g/wnc/KLc/KmwvwV0csn4/i7Ls8/mB0ts9nIFf8vmyMtmU0hpx/sXDmZpm tYDx0hTcma7qV4auYkuUua/HTQJxndqSEGcSnUQL9YVvFvZME/FoEgDNy+Bh0l9LuPDg lie/xPAiU38Wt04kUMtCC2+glPDKj1cwyb1O3XjCp4UXDwphAqMQlsuWoSCVI+rbanvo CgOwC194SkyIDvt0em6n+1+R7CJ6KIzNb1DTXzks58OwrXYvKHiNkogYpTOCcA8Wa+5+ zhpg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:reply-to :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WnOX4Kkmt6Bwf7XAPw6s1Dttdh8uwRYMGdvL8tC9KoI=; b=G/+qEe0c8Tnfrva3FP9TjUtamhnQ7uHdrEAjoVF/66lKPOho3e55ueXAgh6iBue49E jnKyOIkiT0/hbl450KfYu3C6D4FIkOKOTenGEjyThO9S0S0nOA/eAnqJaMT0xg6t/5sZ 1Gze6FqO1Fqwqq0Sl1pWkYFhJJyLYs5L2y7YOnVzlBxifcV09bWUtsbJLRCDqtz+lFlv dGwz3oGoEcuHEkATGXasoLQaFuvPneqTHwV9rqFrDihIS9qnPkN8ufb3ne3YcF45RKow 3VdGrnWuBsieLGFTPkIXSWVeuIrSyjqb/pK7VOrpb5xiWpVpDoXRYMpfMk9ebwZRTJqI XTYg==
References: <d84c82b1-fa67-4676-9ce2-d2a53d81b5f7@www.fastmail.com> <5741601d-7e67-898e-5840-70feceb994e9@uclouvain.be> <CALGR9oZW0s6c6+N+3R8bD17yPBPQa4E_cVOaTOSNTVQPYy6sUg@mail.gmail.com> <CAC8QAcditJ0nzdCNHOhi-1xtezoXb0u=hrGBWtZ3Cj3XP6CW4g@mail.gmail.com> <CALGR9oZfw5LqfPyZw6Yb8JTmuqi0prTL0f0yT9Rdq6oz5u51fg@mail.gmail.com> <ccbd3f9a-883e-6262-5735-2b9f25c6c6c4@zinks.de> <CALGR9oaw_-dbYSu5oN1Usvwr2h8wp-gvcmzx+0+2HJM-4Ac+4A@mail.gmail.com> <c09ff2f3-771b-11df-68f3-c690efa998c7@zinks.de> <CAKKJt-exKQa8o6Gn1=-SdDFQSrRGMtDsWJy62=RAQMD_T=P7ZQ@mail.gmail.com> <818d4f85-faa6-110c-7a94-441d7fe53166@huitema.net> <CALGR9oZzznU9qTc-T6xVYJOOT4cEhC8tunYK94x+HkQNmHFvEg@mail.gmail.com> <BF0B6222-AA56-4B8C-B0C2-FE06D4761009@apple.com> <CALGR9oZEpTCVAyff7c6m94H+U9qsNNU=wc39=hdKeZ40nqHvxw@mail.gmail.com> <8D47043C-7401-4188-B1CB-0D920F566798@apple.com> <CAKcm_gNJxx35urnjttP5LdY-iVki-R5Xuh4iRHC-gGTnO8sTXw@mail.gmail.com> <ED60506E-B4FB-44E1-815D-76EE5779D674@ericsson.com>