Re: [tsvwg] Further thoughts on maturity of multipath

Ian Swett <ianswett@google.com> Thu, 30 March 2023 04:29 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-17.596 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, ENV_AND_HDR_SPF_MATCH=-0.5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5, USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL=-7.5] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20210112; t=1680150540; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=ON765dkK0jRLLJpIyUdD/ZKmJ2SwBtKwA5IsFder9IY=; b=HygMTGUM+YnVpQG3hwg89A61yYPTjabOejEdtaYauw5Qmmlvea+HaoZ1rJAdanUpEJ MWs79u3EpJYcqYKlaqIkHQNgZN/uRStcXWOeQrBR4a2vl5P+2L83Fuu74NeZd304PUm4 4Jj9tJBznDHrYACoPG1Zyfcqvt9zrsVQYMqI5Agb41I6si4y4+EfrORcb9d6p4cCD6TB HoTCGn1sqnrFOBq7+/DOi4MZI5K0S4nWKMaTyKV/T5QZzmA5P+2vVbc7XgaubGmCzJeK SIsRENGzI+NvL2j8zdhOSzk4vtVNaTBt0dXLxrayMQg0qH86O2RRfNV5vMVS6tz4oVF5 9eXA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1680150540; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=ON765dkK0jRLLJpIyUdD/ZKmJ2SwBtKwA5IsFder9IY=; b=esTEt4Ews1an8cHTltnkmZBSZyTUuHhZ63hTgYgu9kXO1EsXiKfZrfKJ5lCNYOqNp4 xi7OmtYRXYP9u9CzSHhfl+hSYjXTNId8Q7hYXG73xH0jeXH18r5qbj6Kzle8R3v7ecSB sKVyvMko1NGo2wKd3rLLopxar12jdd4xu42PagRk/fahfACIJ4z4rXonCBtuBb+vU5xH lIRHJF/IjIH9qHVpgNdBQ+92wTeP+Nzp+VyCb0/Of7CJ1CRShwqiufXprhMKZBVm5Dfz XCtbbPO8MfGWxFxXFfZRqfb/XBNDnQExDzUkfnhElPnjyg2p2YFnPaRexeXfNaaKPNfp waxg==
References: <CAM4esxSZa1T2_17=j9r463R2AekOMNBsUn8uRTVjK8h0oqN6aw@mail.gmail.com> <FR3P281MB1663518668326DFB9272D1B1FA009@FR3P281MB1663.DEUP281.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <BE1P281MB16520F2DDA94B414B6CBAEE9FAB59@BE1P281MB1652.DEUP281.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <BE1P281MB1652131E69E7DAF578BAA149FA889@BE1P281MB1652.DEUP281.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CAKcm_gNFj+=7BtAJsGM=pueHH3HPodfPuz-qocLuxr0Jm7dr5A@mail.gmail.com> <4c482e70379c47a787371a1d720e82de@kau.se>