Re: Stream0 Proposal: Explicit vs. Implicit ACK (Re: Stream0 Design Team Proposal)

Kazuho Oku <kazuhooku@gmail.com> Fri, 25 May 2018 08:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pzzhsJk0NQ3l8LuAvpNoQMLDlDdDvoccRKAnBBStRow=; b=PFwH88xM7ANR76bezhOEhrJgRrA3k+caS7oTx8R7ryfCKrtS9WB9n6gTUVgP+MvILv 5agF5g4o4E1iRk1RrHTruXUxFgTGg5s/sHoSPL3SB1OA5H1gO0tQfNBDUHZXyU0OYmK1 RLuzWk3Fit3Rnn0du13PygOiFvTzlEQPqvS9w8jPC9fma3gktQdqLGRNWgH19qZeMYok msf8dPge9RSiJ7Tx6PQZ8EIBViB3NfwsoH4JIr5yPRwJCPyA3Jhe3dikE7tY5EN0lAPP bHPEQf7WV9IQse0Zpj32DPSeXlp4Pe3SWW16AEaGpAPVhmVafNpLa1YFzFniVAie0Z9s 6hEQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=pzzhsJk0NQ3l8LuAvpNoQMLDlDdDvoccRKAnBBStRow=; b=aOpr1mLm+oiQRgPQqKPYosn9Sa2tvXWAAGvuFCLhMcun372Bicj/WVpIIW0LSpeq1c +eO/t9p42BWaoxKnxmdmNun26727cKqMgAZ2+vuRaxDvzcVs8r4DrZeSZIAuc7OtNhNx J+b4P3O3yKKOp8LjXirQVWmTGtEsVmXweWrfzlOoCzH65V4MU8ZW1vg2eCB+FWHR3yfa 2TwxMQVxwnj7WSan2lfLnrX7Oo95jEKzJtnZZvMw9mxmdIPGTSBHHTiy5l8HZUFgbwG4 Vsdn6jGZ7DS9o5xow+TodTL703E/rgFSr7Bi/7oChImx/TNNwd70S7AhFlNtjT2JNPqk WOkg==