Re: ECN in QUIC connection migration

Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk> Wed, 21 February 2018 16:58 UTC

Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 16:57:36 +0000
From: Gorry Fairhurst <gorry@erg.abdn.ac.uk>
To: Ingemar Johansson S <ingemar.s.johansson@ericsson.com>
CC: "De Schepper, Koen (Nokia - BE/Antwerp)" <koen.de_schepper@nokia-bell-labs.com>, Mirja Kühlewind <mirja.kuehlewind@tik.ee.ethz.ch>, QUIC WG <quic@ietf.org>, Christian Huitema <huitema@huitema.net>, Ian Swett <ianswett@google.com>, "Lubashev, Igor" <ilubashe@akamai.com>, "ekinnear@apple.com" <ekinnear@apple.com>