Re: [radext] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 03 November 2016 02:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2uiefT2WVZYGKV/f9dxQdM26LU9J95AMPNl4gRRcXYM=; b=wqRzn45UY/iHVni1RTbIbeQKP93J2erD2DULdagZZOH2IcxGc/3XS9anoO5pEsHvEt UP4/nG/HYt+OwYvhZA7PEjSNNbsLrIm1lOk1PQbVwxEvBer8/PsH7J8SK8AHUpgh+LTq vrwQu0wkMpbyCxW/eTT8YcrDPte1rep7JzPiiSyTUq9Hru609CfNEC/GUx21gAFpFPQa MQUvz+nWcr7v6hsqlfEXVfpkoyJCdj6fvB6Q3V1dKCQ1hCyRV3KBY6DBn7DeZ5//7XU/ NTqHVNt0aW66GU1swnjBFs9LaXNRHr9ZbzaOpiwB7KMjh1qhInUFCciqWeO/GitkTI9r WeCw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2uiefT2WVZYGKV/f9dxQdM26LU9J95AMPNl4gRRcXYM=; b=NCitUcR0oE7MX7g5GPcoGiOcBIDTnHBgjnK0lu8uIzf5/VFDUO8obF6XiQpHkkg9+z fG0k6D7c+j6Jz8X045PwfRHm6ukYw4HZ+fbP1ni/zy/A+D7P31cC/xqbXvOcvpE8XXfC AvAf3jgGtUho4peO1vRO/3Q6lXNM1JQzIJ70K0y2Oh5u19+8U+ZHJrsI91Ir8kWHFjQa 8NTsJwwhd6ibk/3wcU6BZO0If1/c+cjSulRyol8yXMeyfTkz0q2nJArlOLkFR84vrVF6 aFA0edjIS7Rb+ohMohLQjbJxE3pptG7+J6X6clMNyksAD8/mIRx0hT1VEA9verjWC1/N XWrA==