Re: [radext] WGLC #2 for draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext-04

Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba@hotmail.com> Wed, 17 April 2013 16:01 UTC

From: Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba@hotmail.com>
To: "Riegel, Maximilian (NSN - DEMunich)" <maximilian.riegel@nsn.com>, ext Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>, "radext@ietf.org" <radext@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:01:53 -0700
Cc: "radext-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <radext-chairs@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [radext] WGLC #2 for draft-ietf-radext-ieee802ext-04

Thank you, Max for this thorough review.  I have submitted an -05 which (partially) addresses these comments.
However, given that the draft now references IEEE 802.11 for allocation of a number of the attribute values, the IANA considerations section will need to be rewritten.  This will be addressed in an -06 revision.