review of draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth-06.txt:

<john.loughney@nokia.com> Wed, 14 December 2005 11:07 UTC

Subject: review of draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth-06.txt:
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:07:49 +0200
From: john.loughney@nokia.com
To: gen-art@ietf.org
Cc: david.kessens@nokia.com, radiusext@ops.ietf.org

I was selected as General Area Review Team reviewer for this
specification (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

that in many sections text like:

        [IANA: use 102 if possible] for Digest-Response.

I am sure IANA will raise this issue, but it would be best if this was
covered in the IANA Considerations section.

thanks,
John