Re: [radext] Shepherd review of draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-06

Dean cheng <dean.cheng@huawei.com> Thu, 10 March 2016 01:09 UTC

From: Dean cheng <dean.cheng@huawei.com>
To: "lionel.morand@orange.com" <lionel.morand@orange.com>, "radext@ietf.org" <radext@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 01:09:22 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.47.147.109]
Cc: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter@restena.lu>, Alan DeKok <aland@freeradius.org>, "draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext.authors@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext.authors@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [radext] Shepherd review of draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-06

Hi Lionel,

Thank you very much for your careful review and
suggestions along with proposed text. We have
incorporated all of your comments and posted
the 07 text.

Please review and let us know if there is any
other comments, and we look forward to your
submission to IESG.

Regards
Draft authors

This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions of the IETF.

        Title           : RADIUS Extensions for IP Port Configuration and Reporting
        Authors         : Dean Cheng
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-07.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2016-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines three new RADIUS attributes.  For devices that
   implementing IP port ranges, these attributes are used to communicate
   with a RADIUS server in order to configure and report TCP/UDP ports
   and ICMP identifiers, as well as mapping behavior for specific hosts.
   This mechanism can be used in various deployment scenarios such as
   Carrier Grade NAT, IPv4/IPv6 translators, Provider WLAN Gateway, etc.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-07

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-07

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/