Re: [radext] Extended IDs

Enke Chen <enkechen@cisco.com> Wed, 19 April 2017 00:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4885; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1492563169; x=1493772769; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hXBlJFj3b0z3w7ZRP9hO+FHu7sZLNXOXbLuZtiFJQa8=; b=OReDiHjb2Qfbj+RWCzrqK4sx4k66XzuB6vJwCKFPKqmpBZrrenmeHeMg QVLa9hykpKSPPTl5xBFCCAKZaP0OJ7gAZwwE+Z/5IWq9S6obDgpPDyoRX t1TGSH3A5YSYopqmnALZCCVb3xLCFO6J8KFdysty+kgtw/6Rm/pXcjPIO o=;