RE: Revised RADIUS MIBs I-Ds

"Nelson, David" <dnelson@enterasys.com> Wed, 20 July 2005 15:25 UTC

Subject: RE: Revised RADIUS MIBs I-Ds
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:25:45 -0400
From: "Nelson, David" <dnelson@enterasys.com>
To: radiusext@ops.ietf.org

Sorry for the incomplete message.  My mail client "got away from me".
:-)

I would like to call the attention of the RADEXT WG to four revised
I-Ds:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-rfc2618bis-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-rfc2619bis-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-rfc2620bis-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nelson-rfc2621bis-01.txt

The -01 versions incorporate the feedback from MIB Doctor review.  These
documents update their respective predecessor RFCs, deprecate the table
in which the IPv4-only address objects appear and add a new table
containing version neutral IP address objects.  The deprecated tables
MAY be used for backwards compatibility.

Please review and comment upon these drafts.  There will be a very short
discussion of them at IETF-63.  Shortly after IETF-63, if there are no
major issues, I propose to submit these I-Ds as RADEXT WG documents and
initiate a WG Last Call.