Re: [radext] new charter proposal

"Leaf Yeh" <leaf.yeh.sdo@gmail.com> Mon, 01 October 2012 04:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language; bh=qYPVp5cMjzropMIprok3m6UYx2liI64FIz+ndy6cWn4=; b=FgV2F6gngbEAVm6umzfp6gTzdGPrP9IzUUmBu9FiopmeC3tibc4RLhS+Y2cSg1htUY rm/EO4bMVatoJKqNesTiJUdkiQ1j6SLDJLtd5TqjEHwthOTMdzXHTQL9Vnkcmq6ScygQ +PPAuk1a40TkzOG7EjdkarE4+O1NxPlFBkmDnJHmXlPKE5c2AWtiOZ1+7eVN1kP9fQ4S cwFV9ZucSDHjt7nTJzwgvTaMPSbrkJ1lApyBIynFLLAPb4mHqD9T6I1VehVWQnpyU/cf 7hwUBDclXG5jYqUrfS3gK+ONSdgGmINUVdJ4+gryRk84eaSKDXTTAXrWQgFlhw6Xm+XL UmwA==