RE: REMINDER: RADEXT WG review of draft-nelson-radius-management-authorization

"Congdon, Paul T (ProCurve)" <paul.congdon@hp.com> Tue, 14 August 2007 17:40 UTC

Subject: RE: REMINDER: RADEXT WG review of draft-nelson-radius-management-authorization
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 17:40:02 -0000
From: "Congdon, Paul T (ProCurve)" <paul.congdon@hp.com>
To: Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba@hotmail.com>, radiusext@ops.ietf.org

I have reviewed this document and believe it should be considered as a
WG document.  There is significant value in leveraging the AAA framework
for management access and as this draft points out there are
enhancements required and additional attributes needed to represent and
authorize the how devices are managed today.

Paul Congdon