Re: [radext] Question about draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access-08.txt

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Tue, 17 July 2012 10:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=ilIm66xYgMHITbhSunrcC64bsqNRmw6noi6m5Od8n9Q=; b=NcniaatzWQoPt523Z4+3MvbrJEkdqNyGMdM0XXb7tkGaCKcYz/Tqrl+onX8PsxedbN gGdCNH6Ceof/xb1pgCBlXqZbRxNo/kIB1WibMKRaI9y0bY1W5rq/3CduEiXe2YAu1j0p Ft0yXGjD/xttT6Mzr4J/pslmEBT9wne3Gj1wAJ8Bw1SRN6jB6U+wpNI0rE7P/07pLGzD mixBvmiIdNmRD2KsVVLpXYnl4wysZheWNLYrWp66bwLyzYEz+c9kR2TpSaLgthh7rr+1 q/DGkRPI4+w0kS3n39EIyVLgS/u02ivyMFQupOLPnkNnGqNFbLQ0fgQ3XlKjvPLMVIGU d+5g==