RE: Review of draft-zorn-radius-keywrap

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Tue, 14 December 2010 17:06 UTC

Subject: RE: Review of draft-zorn-radius-keywrap
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 18:03:01 +0100
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
Sender: owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org

Alan,

Thanks for your review.

I would like to make a clarification - draft-zorn-radius-keywrap is and
Independent Stream submission. An RFC document that would result from a
possible approval of this document would not be an IETF document, but an
Independent Submission Stream RFC. Not all RFCs are IETF documents. See
RFC 4844 section 5 for definitions of the different RFC streams.

Dan