RE: Review of draft-ietf-radext-fixes-00.txt

"David B. Nelson" <d.b.nelson@comcast.net> Mon, 22 January 2007 13:26 UTC

From: "David B. Nelson" <d.b.nelson@comcast.net>
To: radiusext@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RE: Review of draft-ietf-radext-fixes-00.txt
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:26:36 -0500

Alan DeKok writes...

>   Issue 146 is (I believe) addressed in the updated MIB
> documents. The issue itself lists 'Document: RFC2618bis-2621bis',
> so I don't think it's relevant for Issues & Fixes.

That's not quite correct.  The WG chose to not address this issue in the
revised MIBs, because of the undesirability of deprecating the corresponding
objects in widely deployed MIBs, especially since there was not consensus
that the existing description was really in error.  We decided to discuss
the issue, i.e. the potential for confusion, in the Issues and Fixes
document.