[radext] FW: I-D Action: draft-cheng-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-00.txt

Dean cheng <dean.cheng@huawei.com> Fri, 18 April 2014 23:54 UTC

From: Dean cheng <dean.cheng@huawei.com>
To: "radext@ietf.org" <radext@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 23:54:23 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.212.246.180]
Cc: Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com>, "mohamed.boucadair@orange.com" <mohamed.boucadair@orange.com>, Senthil Sivakumar <ssenthil@cisco.com>, "radext-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <radext-chairs@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: [radext] FW: I-D Action: draft-cheng-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-00.txt

Hello RADEXT WG,

We've just submitted this draft that proposes
three new RADIUS attributes to support IP port
configuration and usage reporting.

This draft was based on draft-cheng-behave-cgn-cfg-radius-ext
that was presented in London meeting at the WG
where there was some interest. We've therefore
updated the draft with changes (in particular, from
suggestions received from Alan Dekok and Lionel Morand
on mailing list about using TLV).

Please review and provide comments, and we're now
asking the WG to consider take this draft with adoption.

Thanks
Authors.