[RAI] Re: RAI-ART review of draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-guide-03

Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com> Wed, 14 November 2007 23:15 UTC

Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 18:16:10 -0500
From: Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com>
To: Joerg Ott <jo@netlab.tkk.fi>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3088; t=1195082146; x=1195946146; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jdrosen@cisco.com; z=From:=20Jonathan=20Rosenberg=20<jdrosen@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20RAI-ART=20review=20of=20draft-ietf-sip-hitchhikers-gu ide-03 |Sender:=20; bh=JYF085WkNTmsktJ8Bnshrrv9Bj6MBQtk9Gnad0ldeZM=; b=2Dthb40vYg98DmQYyQBJo9/Fg95eilwBsYWH1qdM3Tl2R8J7dWQXyDpYtDolrBHz9x+xlWUU /rTwpprZYJZQ0GNODsJgFq7SILYQiU9zxMaO9YGAddyo/gexSlenigB8;