Re: [RAI] Time for a feature tag?

"Spencer Dawkins" <spencer@wonderhamster.org> Wed, 05 May 2010 10:01 UTC

From: Spencer Dawkins <spencer@wonderhamster.org>
To: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 05:00:05 -0500
Cc: rai@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [RAI] Time for a feature tag?

Hi, Adam,

I'm sorry, I may not have been clear. My "I thought so" was in response to
Cullen's "Didn't we have this conversation", not to Dean's "Isn't that what
you really want?", which was, of course, the immediately-prior question most
likely to be associated with an answer.

But thanks for the helpful summation, which I should have included in my
response, if I'd been trying to be more helpful.

Thanks,

Spencer