[RAI] IETF LC of a draft about RSVP

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Wed, 29 June 2011 17:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=2713; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1309367058; x=1310576658; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date:references: to:message-id:mime-version; bh=WLWzBdUGRdAmFh0ZaySRnyiGBc7a3iGc+nPB0ozaLq8=; b=M7qU2xqBO6cgpWV5w0h0KFiP1ABVEjoGezAIWGlK8hNjQTH6TcLtPQll ovQ7mnKiBsDo0LU/wJQqlnX9rZGH6P5CzLZi+cPkqV6GlgcCbztOK5jHi RDCF4HfzXBh7BbkonbMQC8ekh6n7J0mNr1a0WDnFJ6qYQHgK4Ph1b58GK A=;