Re: [RAI] Minutes of 3GPP - IETF telco on the 19th of October

Peter Musgrave <peter.musgrave@magorcorp.com> Thu, 28 October 2010 09:01 UTC

References: <5BAF85033CB5F3439C4DE153165522B10B7F85C2C0@NOK-EUMSG-06.mgdnok.nokia.com> <9D4B9CAD-226F-4810-B6B9-0428C1D5B0AD@acmepacket.com> <AANLkTinL6iRu_5TqA-0cPdd_Nb0GwXv1s8QZ9ofSax2+@mail.gmail.com> <28B10E2B-32BB-4083-A237-949B8995F776@acmepacket.com> <4CC6FE5D.40106@cisco.com> <A11921905DA1564D9BCF64A6430A6239038CEF4B@XMB-BGL-411.cisco.com> <64094053-D428-4415-BCDB-45E63A4A6940@acmepacket.com> <A11921905DA1564D9BCF64A6430A62390293A560@XMB-BGL-411.cisco.com>