[RAI] RE: RAI guidelines for e2e

"Henry Sinnreich" <hsinnrei@adobe.com> Mon, 08 October 2007 12:04 UTC

Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 05:03:35 -0700
References: <24CCCC428EFEA2469BF046DB3C7A8D22EF6745@namail5.corp.adobe.com><C32B0051.CC1E%eburger@bea.com><24CCCC428EFEA2469BF046DB3C7A8D22EF6879@namail5.corp.adobe.com><E6C2E8958BA59A4FB960963D475F7AC33F2B231B@mail.acmepacket.com> <20071005045149.D024733C23@delta.rtfm.com> <067001c80712$c2fa04b0$c3f0200a@cisco.com> <24CCCC428EFEA2469BF046DB3C7A8D22F436CD@namail5.corp.adobe.com> <E3F9D87C63E2774390FE67C924EC99BB16E79B5B@zrc2hxm1.corp.nortel.com>