Re: [RAM] Ivip (was ViP ...)

Markus Stenberg <mstenber@cisco.com> Mon, 18 June 2007 04:49 UTC

From: Markus Stenberg <mstenber@cisco.com>
To: Robin Whittle <rw@firstpr.com.au>
Subject: Re: [RAM] Ivip (was ViP ...)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:48:34 +0900
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2789; t=1182142167; x=1183006167; c=relaxed/simple; s=hkgdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=mstenber@cisco.com; z=From:=20Markus=20Stenberg=20<mstenber@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[RAM]=20Ivip=20(was=20ViP=20...) |Sender:=20; bh=uqNObQIfHK20ybEHhF8UFnQw2zyf/5yT2CI8Mmur64k=; b=l7pKIhuKHdD8g3qmUnNKHM46C7ng7t0bUROSMKsZ5oLvLzJGo+h8iBDgwJOAdg4Ub/D+9x/5 1d10eXhOoajsijy9zYNLSaPH+0FKS4CYigJEC4zsszvWdRDNYBZE+A7Ip7Mpinyw2MDO5oqVrC 9c5oGTizQUHX/Spg90Mt8d5LU=;