Re: [RAM] Just posted: draft-meyer-lisp-cons-00.txt

Dino Farinacci <dino@cisco.com> Tue, 03 July 2007 00:10 UTC

From: Dino Farinacci <dino@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [RAM] Just posted: draft-meyer-lisp-cons-00.txt
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 17:10:28 -0700
To: Robin Whittle <rw@firstpr.com.au>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=9390; t=1183421433; x=1184285433; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dino@cisco.com; z=From:=20Dino=20Farinacci=20<dino@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[RAM]=20Just=20posted=3A=20draft-meyer-lisp-cons-00.t xt |Sender:=20; bh=V9s/F/A+eTGkT3ce3Q4RFlnm7bAZxCJFAjjPq10lmJM=; b=DibmQtixOroxTZMK8EO6eAWuUceANVaCQq967BTGXUV39xbV49g5diNDdXiKlBYSB8UNE5kz a9VqaSzEqnUX2/oWRiu7xXnSG3rjifjrR9AVJYkCcvqo+ejYvmWyZWIN;