Re: [Rats] WGLC and IPR updates for RATs Architecture draft

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 23 July 2021 21:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=4uiiraTeE/pfpK309X5rqwR0xfslWTikScaQOd9ZoLk=; b=mmoW4XckzGvYHCEW1vqqOzgWMk6wm4Im0q+CPKiF2ho3Om1Ngqw4/OymelxZAhZfpK HWiebP/LxkyJrj/5EXyqTG2EcuDka6Oo//xfKJqBJ6VhIAJISAtXdAcpoJzb8czg/OZx pI7FfHTdFMnxVQxKhQkHdzeEJ5dZv8vHIhANAI078oJNxD/NinFxvrN3XDM9UGnpnDTQ jpaBoruryzYnpZzGUoQScIbbyr36Bv66qjAyh0/DxbmbbKlVmlatQB6sq8ClHJ72FR1k cFXacHA74Y01X7BiGaLXuebBqpM/qDeF0uiP8h6GD347SorHmChf6Z/AZzXKln5JXANz ehzw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:message-id:references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=4uiiraTeE/pfpK309X5rqwR0xfslWTikScaQOd9ZoLk=; b=Z0vjudxvCkaWywlvpwESZ55cRe6X0IjQdLiDD7Ez/0kJyHSHdWradNrW2aPCHkCWOc J9zUZhLiBHJU6TRvZiFNnip4TAqhsTUv9iBJPU6tHsz3+Dr5kdJUtRfrKPsMQknTJFGp lMwjgZjEiomtJ0WpEwbiXOQFci5btY7FEnqr0DqjV5fPse8P35phdSYLsxnKdo09f4gs k9UgXHVAlNb+AUPiMMEfSv+AAN3++rpw2AuQ4p4/beed9jrLe3gLl8zwUxGvNyMNJ3uq +l5lb9I9nxYpKWwDVnvv/T/WGeAWzCJYfAacTo4C+6cYWcIkUWqAxM+b0djtwJ4EiDYY rcxw==