Re: [Rats] watchdog use case ... RE: Use cases in draft-ietf-rats-architecture-04

Henk Birkholz <henk.birkholz@sit.fraunhofer.de> Wed, 17 June 2020 12:21 UTC

X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: A2HQBQAtCupe/xmnZsBmHAEBAQEBAQcBARIBAQQEAQFAgUoCgXmBHoEzCoQakQiaFIFfCQsBAQEBAQEBAQEGAQEYCwoCBAEBAoFOgnUCghwBJDgTAhABAQYBAQEBAQYEAgKGFwYnDEIWAYJ8fgEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEWAkNVEgEBHQEBAQEDAQEhDwEFNgIJDAQJAhEBAwEBAQICJgICJyACBggGAQwBBQIBAYMiAYJ8BAuabJsEdoEyhVGDcIE6BoEOKgGLPIEPDw+BTD8maycPglo+glwBAYEhCQESAQcBAUSCaIJgBI51gyyhH1ooB4FYgQWBBgQLkj6FQAUKHYJwNYhlhG0GjWuRHYFjnFACBAIJAhWBaoEJcE0kT4JpUBcCDVWJM4RNbgECh12FRHI3AgYBBwEBAwl8jHeBbAGBEAEB
X-IPAS-Result: A2HQBQAtCupe/xmnZsBmHAEBAQEBAQcBARIBAQQEAQFAgUoCgXmBHoEzCoQakQiaFIFfCQsBAQEBAQEBAQEGAQEYCwoCBAEBAoFOgnUCghwBJDgTAhABAQYBAQEBAQYEAgKGFwYnDEIWAYJ8fgEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEWAkNVEgEBHQEBAQEDAQEhDwEFNgIJDAQJAhEBAwEBAQICJgICJyACBggGAQwBBQIBAYMiAYJ8BAuabJsEdoEyhVGDcIE6BoEOKgGLPIEPDw+BTD8maycPglo+glwBAYEhCQESAQcBAUSCaIJgBI51gyyhH1ooB4FYgQWBBgQLkj6FQAUKHYJwNYhlhG0GjWuRHYFjnFACBAIJAhWBaoEJcE0kT4JpUBcCDVWJM4RNbgECh12FRHI3AgYBBwEBAwl8jHeBbAGBEAEB
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: A0AHBwC3Cepe/1lIDI1mHAEBAQEBAQcBARIBAQQEAQFAgUoCgXkvbwNUMCwKhBqRCJoUgWgLAQMBAQEBAQYBARgLCgIEAQGBUIJ1AoIaAiQ4EwIQAQEFAQEBAgEGBG2FLgYnDEIWAYUZAQEBAQMBASEPAQU2AgkMBAkCEQEDAQEBAgImAgInIAIGCAYBDAEFAgEBgyIBgwALmmebBHaBMoVRg3GBOgaBDioBizyBDw8PgUw/JmsnD4JaPoJcAQGBIQkBEgEHAQFEgmiCYASOdYMsoR9aKAeBWIEFgQYEC5I+hUAFCh2CcDWIZYRtBo1rkR2BY5xQAgQCCQIVgWoiZnBNJE+CaVAXAg1ViTOETW4BAoddhURBMTcCBgEHAQEDCXyMd4FsAYEQAQE