[Rats] 答复: use case draft --- adopting or dropping or ???

"Xialiang (Frank, Network Standard & Patent Dept)" <frank.xialiang@huawei.com> Fri, 29 November 2019 11:59 UTC

From: "Xialiang (Frank, Network Standard & Patent Dept)" <frank.xialiang@huawei.com>
To: Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>
CC: "rats@ietf.org" <rats@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 11:59:16 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.138.33.46]
Subject: [Rats] 答复: use case draft --- adopting or dropping or ???

Hi Michael,
I think current use cases draft is well written in capturing the most wide remote attestation use cases, so it's very useful for the architecture and protocol design. We definitely should keep it on progress along with the other drafts. Dropping should not be the WG option!

I am fine with either way the use cases draft exists as, let the chairs make the decision.

Thanks for bring your clarification here.

B.R.
Frank