Re: [Rats] Attestation Timing Definitions

"Smith, Ned" <ned.smith@intel.com> Fri, 13 March 2020 18:21 UTC

From: "Smith, Ned" <ned.smith@intel.com>
To: Laurence Lundblade <lgl@island-resort.com>, "Panwei (William)" <william.panwei@huawei.com>, "rats@ietf.org" <rats@ietf.org>, "Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 18:21:04 +0000
References: <BYAPR11MB31256F11BD86730AF9D21B6CA1FF0@BYAPR11MB3125.namprd11.prod.outlook.com><CD539706-7F11-4FF1-8483-17F51329C014@island-resort.com> <BYAPR11MB312543840E706D6A0DBC8013A1FF0@BYAPR11MB3125.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <817d60e7ab6b41d5bad81b7702002397@huawei.com> <870488EF-4981-44CA-A6B9-65E176D380FF@island-resort.com> <1aa8a5c4038144f89ccf9d88a514fb6e@huawei.com> <52200DF9-4B74-4408-A209-18B42DB48ACF@island-resort.com>
user-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/16.35.20030802
x-originating-ip: [10.251.2.54]