Re: [Rats] my comments on the mic line

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 09 November 2023 13:52 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, GB_AFFORDABLE=1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1699537593; x=1700142393; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=rmLrTOowj4jb+o4CaHEutZAhiyN4kV8EEH71YU01YNQ=; b=XnDTQ60A3RxkJXaMR7Nj+kJlkSAYG0oJcx+GGclL90Fx6L5MZYpw1BVQWZaCghca81 RTI8jIXPX+sWnnvLMia3QOvIKIlGX7YnfRS0xjupXRPB/ackk1LiH4/Meg5nGJLWVaUg iIqxa3viBeuszDqd0BLoKLXBhzW13Ccnu2nPJEGpP9RQJkTz39UaQVwuWds7w01evuoT S+pEveDWoFNxCfNVEj1bO+gOxl9M0xl15XgC1G8w3FIk7R1IkzoRQ1HvxmyUuFnU1oAz +syQHnR2gtQK7SBoyn8lLcSXXNykRlCmrg3YSGWYLZOHqgvwZdoJhZtyHobHY6pa+dOZ WPrg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1699537593; x=1700142393; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=rmLrTOowj4jb+o4CaHEutZAhiyN4kV8EEH71YU01YNQ=; b=EBb1l2OE47KnECE4mElA0PXtscyX0//SBS2cXHFoViBSkxk/uu+icCGb0zHebGMHcs HUUTWcBx1lKC/+tOuwO/UBPxKpOU7k/nOL0sOWw26LMzjFTqSqCxnNkuVZfzSiq+hQdI xhWk+Bls08QhemuLaN/Xac7yur0lSHXKWh73HJfzxmaXk9UyHfuGuG3GJswU+Y4YFaxB ECe1Uhf/oe1s3F9OT+jW9WWdqC2V4jPABUTSFsc435MbCPdh1W5wfiYIDdzArEYjlQxG nzj8mw05kI5BOhDcQVAYiduRtvdqILvyFiEICs2woZTaFwfWCnwSYP+1MZcDtWISRJSZ WGrQ==