[Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-eat-measured-component-05.txt
internet-drafts@ietf.org Thu, 16 October 2025 07:32 UTC
Return-Path: <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
X-Original-To: rats@ietf.org
Delivered-To: rats@mail2.ietf.org
Received: from [10.244.8.144] (unknown [4.156.85.76]) by mail2.ietf.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 8592D74B5B42; Thu, 16 Oct 2025 00:32:34 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
X-Test-IDTracker: no
X-IETF-IDTracker: 12.50.0
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated
Precedence: bulk
Message-ID: <176059995429.1320835.16867526861675850922@dt-datatracker-84f8f646b-tg6mn>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2025 00:32:34 -0700
Message-ID-Hash: C6RLTRIFF35JBXWDXZU4QASX5ZUAEEMC
X-Message-ID-Hash: C6RLTRIFF35JBXWDXZU4QASX5ZUAEEMC
X-MailFrom: internet-drafts@ietf.org
X-Mailman-Rule-Misses: dmarc-mitigation; no-senders; approved; emergency; loop; banned-address; member-moderation; header-match-rats.ietf.org-0; nonmember-moderation; administrivia; implicit-dest; max-recipients; max-size; news-moderation; no-subject; digests; suspicious-header
CC: rats@ietf.org
X-Mailman-Version: 3.3.9rc6
Reply-To: rats@ietf.org
Subject: [Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-eat-measured-component-05.txt
List-Id: Remote ATtestation procedureS <rats.ietf.org>
Archived-At: <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/rats/hwp7hwhPQGKJ3TSqs9Qvz5fk42w>
List-Archive: <https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/rats>
List-Help: <mailto:rats-request@ietf.org?subject=help>
List-Owner: <mailto:rats-owner@ietf.org>
List-Post: <mailto:rats@ietf.org>
List-Subscribe: <mailto:rats-join@ietf.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:rats-leave@ietf.org>
Internet-Draft draft-ietf-rats-eat-measured-component-05.txt is now available.
It is a work item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS (RATS) WG of the IETF.
Title: EAT Measured Component
Authors: Simon Frost
Thomas Fossati
Hannes Tschofenig
Henk Birkholz
Name: draft-ietf-rats-eat-measured-component-05.txt
Pages: 17
Dates: 2025-10-16
Abstract:
The term "measured component" refers to an object within the
attester's target environment whose state can be inspected and,
typically, digested. A digest is computed through a cryptographic
hash function. Examples of measured components include firmware
stored in flash memory, software loaded into memory at start time,
data stored in a file system, or values in a CPU register.
This document defines a "measured component" format that can be used
with the EAT Measurements claim.
The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-eat-measured-component/
There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rats-eat-measured-component-05.html
A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-rats-eat-measured-component-05
Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts
- [Rats] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-eat-measured-c… internet-drafts
- [Rats] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-eat-measur… Ionut Mihalcea
- [Rats] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-eat-measur… Thomas Fossati
- [Rats] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-eat-measur… Ionut Mihalcea