Re: [Raw] minutes of call in Oct 18 and info for continuation tomorrow

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Thu, 24 October 2019 12:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8VFo486LRUTtEeKCYjbSQRZd4hh2ReS3YkRgZr/Qgx4=; b=R3uU2wDBWUlB/SujtmpdxxVthhBBnoeiMtf5NV2kzl+rg+aUi8P6q8U1DbnRBlc8FQ y3y7454eIU4fzRJafZtw36xgTjn6tgbbB4LG2ZaUTp5ZM4f6KBqz7VZULBFHKX9V5Gbb L6NH4TG2gwNopWTSstmuW6nP5cT1vdOaGZLKr1KyeKntylAXOI6oA8ydLx8X8+rcwXkO kRUt3HsM4oM2vUMcDW/AsV5fi6NlKRrebGd7LjqP1gqSwgAO2IXMkJALAMk2d2jcVEkY wIUHLQ6dIsSV0tiC2m97ElDvqMxk7Am4xYufXR8fSqg66x3u20dqKWFD7mqrllB87CTz r4uQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8VFo486LRUTtEeKCYjbSQRZd4hh2ReS3YkRgZr/Qgx4=; b=TPHFRLZNs9TfjXAn3q1h1bCX2w3IiGzNBWGsE8s7nhx6XtB/S9dwPM4iPTjzRljX05 zFy27ySEAV3ZzHxPq0bZvigIZKBMdaMRULY5vXZzXSwK8BL3kkbP9Y72mjZJL7SFUYgV R/LuD6COTCSVFMXPk6wpu0GaLUsf9j2wsN1NtCn4YIcRilZ2x9H9e2qeojlKaxqHVV+u fet+NNfqsuN6vw2DMMh0QkB9TjMHTI2/9pbpUuvOWdv+ffqE8fwHXLB+4/6FiNHq7MDh RdnoUGSxh3v8iMS4usaOtWmGGCXR5oGdNg4ehlnv9SRGdGERwmOdrAnI+D0RfXshMZP3 qtmA==