[Raw] RtgDir Early review: draft-ietf-raw-technologies-06.txt

Victoria Pritchard <pritchardv0@gmail.com> Fri, 31 March 2023 21:50 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.844 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; t=1680299402; x=1682891402; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject :date:message-id:reply-to; bh=bA4MkOCu0yWB08wd4pwzGkwpN2zVG2w5aaN3cOXr8wk=; b=ZY7vEfFPRVZo6hKt4/3T5dfdj1vT3nvAGNeUEHxyzRlYma11H19PP6kD8wvuc1KS98 1xQPIcmZEGYbV4KodV/IcvPkwbEo1uL2uCWYxmKsG/LPc0HR/wF+d9kwbS70YWEd+0yR Xpr6x3UCAGqWDErifJRhmET6qU0QgUL3ETQ3tbxnXQ4xZNxJqT35uucg/OZI2lKo73Nw N7brPvNvxX8t6yzAuvxiw+ZyoJQ8q6jzttZu+mWBJ02KaF6HpweImPn90uZYSayI94Wl aRJ77r6+/3+bxUw/htIzJyG9vIYaIjZT9TyCb7O/YmsB34MHrb/y5E7aOhgIiMX/wOEy 7+dA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1680299402; x=1682891402; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:x-gm-message-state :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=bA4MkOCu0yWB08wd4pwzGkwpN2zVG2w5aaN3cOXr8wk=; b=cJ2FY3FUqotV1selG8274TBWZtz33sY4hruvh+MQY7VaHm/ueL145g+rb5+O3KBp9p i7HFa+IdnrcwYmDhGjAcS397wljfuEqTvc5jSGutkUqkAuZgMAxG0ZtQxO9rkf4kN5eN n6icqmAHN0L+XWfyW75FIJY3gMmRfaakyUYQf9L6rhe5fYq97GMWkEZwz0dYW+LrriDB GdvJ7+ap5Wl58qFadqxTKbXCjjjoVM2XfK7G4g8H/n+IuHosDVNlE4RdwkXgn80pS3gs LYAxvoD18PnRuitXoM6IQb5vdJNOK8opDEpa6dzSMYP6NGNs/UOOZRS4DS99wye+uSqd qyTg==