Re: [Raw] RAW WG minutes - IETF 116

Eve Schooler <eve.schooler@gmail.com> Thu, 20 April 2023 18:18 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.084 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_HTML_ATTACH=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1682014681; x=1684606681; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=htR7SB4LndSmr+7oqMjUG9cdwJZJglRDXl9En/DLNQs=; b=I0bguHYiyh0bCfp3HLhMZwJfL7qzWwOy3Mm9/JfpCWVnHESPvnYp45zerjF7t0tAIt 5M23q9eCYqaLG0bzTE7tf2ZVhJbN81TzepQBw1GH9+0K5gob6JQ/nH0s6FU1B9D3jWSI NGHYikFaHySMvQlIovctgnZGQeYduH3T6WEs8xilgcssioKYdx9SfbS+jq/ZRsW1VqSI GTjny8TG8YqmFhU0BGbe7k/fn8tCf0Yx5pfz4EX4yhAtoX2f5YbfReLfdPjmGSHooJae OFzNbizEOvBbkoF939AlexIDMD6AmSuRw2YZAYHP6qR1UYXcjv2HvbLWt3r+YJ4R6jyp kaTg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1682014681; x=1684606681; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=htR7SB4LndSmr+7oqMjUG9cdwJZJglRDXl9En/DLNQs=; b=YO0A8m9WnppaINI7Dbm+jhE6hZSXRFhCl3jJWBiWCTqyyxYTcK+xsDiZXv6k183D1Q 4HuMNwZ0H+phoGcRpIlixDp0C1rVY60NU3kqroQZAPPdpHSBnWz0NZ84qZUJU/HS+LEO 1VmHFciigF9xemZ39huhkLMjUpVtaVTzY5cqckV7IIORrg6Ceguf+N1iUs1PJgaTHVut xYhN+Bs4yUs0ayjeaSktpjP4ParCeib5CH3TfUQ/z5/Z2eI2QiBK5ASpXT9TvwruNt3c /yE4VtpSlpR+8CIcTNlJsFiq8VhSoFqGwJwxOpHexBsCKFDdjIARo+9xVN2TBNrlPeGy b1jw==